- Use in a well ventilated area
- Spray onto the entire surface of the wheel.
- Leave on for 4–10 minutes for the cleaner to react with grime and create a purple bleeding effect.
- Rinse off with a jet wash.
- For extra protection against brake dust, we recommend applying Cöde Premier 40% Carnauba Wax to the wheels.
Cöde pH Neutral Alloy Wheel Cleaner
Cöde’s pH Neutral Alloy Wheel Cleaner will revitalise the appearance of your alloy wheels with virtually no brushing, scrubbing or hard work. Cöde’s pH Neutral Alloy Wheel Cleaner gives off a purple bleeding effect as it gently eliminates brake dust, oil and other dirt without damaging the alloy wheels, brake pads or brake callipers. This product should be applied to a dry, cool alloy wheel and left to agitate for 3–5 minutes depending on the level of build-up on the alloy wheel. If the brake dust build-up is extensive, leave the cleaner on for a longer period. Product should then be washed off ideally with a jet water spray.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.